Seller's Comments and Description:
POS system software NaftaPOS is complex software for petrol stations intended for:
- technological processes and forecourt equipment (fuel dispensers, ATG systems, price boards, car washes, etc.) management
- automated measurement and commercial accounting of petroleum products
- sales of retails products management using various payment forms
- automated reporting of petrol station operation history for the selected time lapse
- petrol station staff operation accounting and management
- discount-bonus customer loyalty card system management
- petrol station operation remote monitoring (optional)
- petrol station network operation remote reporting (optional)
Area of application – petrol stations for dispensing of petroleum products, diesel fuel, liquified petroleum gas (LPG), compressed natural gas (CNG), multiproduct fuel petrol stations, petroleum storage depots.
NaftaPOS software can simultaneously control up to 32 fuel dispenser sides (fueling places). Connection of fuel dispensers and ATG systems is made through a PTS controller over fuel dispensers and ATG systems , which supports more than 60 types of of fuel dispensers of various manufacturers (Wayne Dresser Europe, Wayne Dresser Brasil, Gilbarco Veeder Root, Tokheim, Nuovo Pignone, Wayne Pignone, Tatsuno Japan, Tatsuno Europe, Tatsuno Rus, Tokico, Bennett, Petrotec, Salzkotten, FAS, Adast, MM Petro ZAP, Emgaz Dragon, Galileo, Kraus, Welma, PEC (Gallagher), Develco, Logitron, Kalvacha, Safe, Wayne Meksan, Mekser, Mepsan, 2A, Petposan, Petrolmeccanica, Batchen, Email, EuroPump, Baransay, Sanki, Korea EnE, LG EnE, SOMO Petro, HongYang, Blue Sky, GreenField, Falcon, Dong Hwa Prime, EPCO, Slavutich, Shelf, UniCon, UniGaz and others.) and also various types of automatic tank gauge (ATG) systems of various manufactures (ASSYTECH, EBW, ENRAF, FAFNIR, FRANKLIN FUELING, GILBARCO Veeder Root (TLS-2, TLS-300, TLS-350, TLS-450), HECTRONIC, INCON, LABKO, MTS ATG SENSORS, OMNTEC, OPW, PETRO VEND, START ITALIANA, STRUNA, UNIPROBE, VEGA, WINDBELL and others).